Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Faculty/Staff Parking Areas

If you are driving through campus and notice an empty Faculty/Staff space near your dorm, please think twice before pulling in to park there while you run inside. If you do not have a permit to park there, you are not allowed to be there.

Here are some frequent questions regarding the F/S parking spaces-

I am a Faculty/Staff member, where can I park?
You must register with the Parking Office and you will then receive a parking permit for any Faculty/Staff space on campus.

I am a Student, can I park in a Faculty/Staff space?
No. Students must remain in their designated parking areas. This is for all times, no matter how tempting the empty Faculty/Staff space may be near your destination.

I am a Student, can I park in a Faculty/Staff space with my flashers on?
No. Students must remain in their designated parking areas. This is for all times, no matter how tempting the empty Faculty/Staff space may be near your destination.

I am a visitor, can I park in a Faculty/Staff space?
Unregistered vehicles (visitors) with the parking office may park in a Faculty/Staff space from 5pm during the week, until 7am (or in Torrey Lot until 9am) the next business day. Or on the weekends from Friday at 5pm until 7am (or in Torrey Lot until 9am) on Monday morning.

No comments: